He's Home

I hear the engine before your headlights flash across the window. The low rumble makes my heart pulse. It's so like you to have a car that sounds like your moans in the night, the funny little thought soothes my raw senses. I wait in a darkened room, candles lit and music softly floating over me, warm and soft on the big leather couch. I hear you come through the door, tossing your keys and shedding your coat, I know the noises, and yet my breath catches as I hear you make your way toward the candlelight. Am I nervous? Excited? Both, I decide. It's a delicious feeling that I know I'll never tire of.

And then you are there, standing over me, eyes hooded and jaw set as you loosen your tie with a tug and a smile. I smile back, knowing you like what you see, happy that you are here, at last.

Tossing the tie, you kneel and bend into my arms, sighing as you sink into my embrace. My thighs automatically wrap around your waist, my legs entwine with yours.

"My god, you feel so damn good", you growl in my ear, your lips on my skin sending a chill down my neck.

"I missed you," I whisper. "I'm glad you're here."

Raising up, you look at me with tenderness and fire. How do you make your eyes burn like that? I wonder. Lowering to meet my gaze, your lips hover over mine, barely skimming along until you have me squirming. "I'm here, babygirl, tell me what you want." your teeth capture my lip, and you begin a slow suck. My nails rake down your back and I moan.

"I want us naked, I want you wrapped around me, and I want it to last all night." I am almost breathless as you run your hand down my side and back up to capture my breast. Your thumb grazes my nipple, and I feel the rumble in your chest when you feel it pebble under your touch.

"Hmmm...do you think you are ready for all that?" Your voice is deep and sexy, your tongue is playing around my lips. "Let's see, sweet girl, if you want me as bad as you say." Moving to the side, your hand moves up my leg and grips my knee, pushing it up and out. Your fingers trail along my thigh and you graze your knuckles across my satin covered pussy. "Hot...check." you whisper against my cheek. Your fingers travel under the lace hem, "Soft...check." Your lips are against my neck, nipping and kissing. My hips grind toward your probing thumb, as you palm my whole sex. As your thumb slides inside, your teeth tug at my camisole, seeking my aching nipple. "Soaking wet...god...check." I feel your mouth on my nipple as I cry out, your fingers sliding across my ass while you fuck my slowly with your thumb.

"Please, baby. I n-need ..." I can't finish, can't form words. You surround me, consuming my senses. I don't know how it feels this new every damn time.

"OK, pretty baby, We'll go." Fucking me deep and slow, you set a rhythm that has me panting and clinging to your shoulders, moving my hips to capture you with each sliding thrust. "We'll as soon as I am done here." Nipping and sucking my nipples, you press a long finger against my ass and match the movement to your thumb in my pussy. "You're going to cum for me, sexy girl." "I want you all soft and dreamy when I take you to bed and slide my cock deep into this hot little pussy."

Your voice is like gravel under silk, and I feel it vibrate against my nipples. I am lifted on a wave, feeling my body pulse to the pace rhythm of your hands, your mouth.

"C'mon, pretty baby, that's it. Cum for me, so I can slide between these soft pussy lips and fuck you." "I'm going to be so deep, baby. Can you feel it? That's it, baby...cum for me sexy girl."

I arch and moan, shaking with my release, unable to control my movements as you bring me back to earth slowly with whispers and kisses.

I curl into you as you scoop me up like a doll and carry me to the bedroom.

"Fuck, you're a hot little thing." Your voice makes me shiver again. As you lay me down, with a soft smile and a wink, your hands skim under my shorts, pulling them off. "Spread those thighs for me, baby. Show me how wet that silky pussy is." Your eyes burn and melt as I run my fingers over my sex, pulling my wetness across my clit. "I am going to lick and kiss that clit until you cum all over my tongue. Then I am going to turn you over and slide into your wet pussy from behind so I can tease your nipples when you cum again and again on my cock."

As you unbuckle your belt, I tilt my head with a soft smile and whisper, Hmmm...do you think you're ready for all that?"

http://forum.mamotoja.pl/forum/member.php?u=308217

https://www.thebaynet.com/profile/crocinlibpay

https://doncolombia.com/foro/usuario-wodequwe

https://educatorcommunity.hmhco.com/profile/hutatepe

https://gumroad.com/l/TahGX

https://projectnursery.com/author/hokerugo/

https://www.inprnt.com/profile/talaxuse/

https://refind.com/corhofactu

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur114341069/

https://participation.lametro.fr/profile/kanotoqi

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Hiking and Erotic Exploring

Aunt Peg's Panties Ch. 13